Information For Readers
All articles are accessible by clicking on the PDF download. You can download without registering. However, we encourage readers to register so they can be informed of new issues.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the homepage for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving notification by email for each new issue of the journal.
See the Journal's Privacy Statement which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is also included in the following indexes, aggregators and databases:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- National Library of Australia (TROVE),
- WorldCat libraries(WorldCat),
- Ingenta (Ingenta ),
- World Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Abstracts (CABI ),
- Google (Scholar ),
- Crossref (Journals),
- Sobiad Citation Index,
- SciMatic (SciMatic),
- The Food and Agriculture Organization (AGRIS),
- Idealonline Index,
- Scilit (SCILIT),
- Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar,
- Indiana University Kokomo,
- Academic Search Engine (SCINAPSE),
- Fatcat Editor (FATCAT),
- Academic Research Index (ACARINDEX),
- Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR),
- The Turkish Academic Network and Information Centre (ULAKBIM),
- ULAKBIM TR Index list of Journals (TR-INDEX)
International Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is published by The Turkish Science and Technology Publishing (TURSTEP) using Open Journal Systems (OJS), an open source software application for managing and publishing scientific journals.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org