ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL
Dear Authors and Reviewers;
TR DİZİN has introduced some regulations regarding ethical rules since 2020. Please arrange and send your articles to our journal whether they require ethics committee approval or not. If the authors require "Ethics Committee Approval" in their studies, they are required to provide the relevant documents and upload them to the system together with the article. Otherwise, your article will be rejected and will not be evaluated because it does not meet the journal's rules.
- "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for all kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from the participants by using survey, interview, focus group work, observation, experiment and interview techniques.
- It should be stated whether ethical committee or legal/special permission is required in the articles. If it is necessary to obtain these permissions, it should be clearly presented from which institution, on what date and with what decision or number.
- "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for research in which humans and animals (including material/data) are used for experimental or other scientific purposes.
- "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for clinical studies on humans and animals.
- In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for retrospective studies.