*** MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION CHECKLIST ***
The articles submitted for our journal will be returned to the authors if they do not meet the following rules.
1. Your article must not have been previously published on any platform or currently evaluated for publication in any journal.
2. "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for research in which humans and animals (including material/data) are used for experimental or other scientific purposes. It should be stated whether ethical committee or legal/special permission is required in the articles. If it is necessary to obtain these permissions, it should be clearly presented from which institution, on what date and with what decision or number.
3. The submitted article should be written with double-spaced and continuously numbered lines, 12 font size, italicized instead of underlined, and all figures, pictures and tables placed at the end of the main text. In Turkish articles, it is obligatory to write the titles in English in Graphics and Tables, to use a comma as a decimal symbol and a dot as a digit symbol.
4. All authors of your article must be added to the article system in the correct order of names (only the first letters are capitalized). Make sure that the full affiliation and ORCID information of each author are the same both in the article submission system and in the article.
5. Before submission of your article, it should be checked for similarity index and the supporting document should be submitted to the system as an additional file. Please note that as per the journal policy, your article will be directly REJECTED if the similarity index is 19% or more.
6. In order to speed up your article evaluation process, submit 5 reviewer suggestions related to your field of study, including e-mail and institution address, in the "Comments to the Editor" section.
*** Please prepare your article according to the journal rules specified in the "Author Guidelines" section.
*** SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE NOT PREPARED ACCORDING TO THE JOURNAL RULES CAUSE LATE EVALUATION!