Determination of Water Quality Parameters in Sivas - Kurugöl Lake
Kurugöl Lake; Sivas province Hafik county Kurugöl village located within the boundaries of Sivas province, 54 km, Hafik the town 24 miles away, an area of 8.9 ha altitude of 1362 m, an average depth of 3.4 - 4 m with gypsum plateau on the bottom of the boiling water along with rainfall and snowmelt with the lake is fed naturally. Kurugöl (Hafik - Sivas) waters of Lake of the physical and chemical properties during the year changes occurring determining water quality characteristics to reveal the pollution levels are determined, living life in terms of the availability of the detection, water pollution and control regulations by the lake water classification and fishing activities, compliance with were identified. The inland lake in Kurugöl (SKKY) according to the classification of water resources in accordance with the parameters measured I-III water quality varies from class.
Sivas; Hafik; Kurugöl lake; Water quality; Water polluation
Full Text:PDF (Türkçe)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ISSN: 2148-127XTurkish JAF Sci.Tech.
Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is indexed in:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- Directory indexing of international research journals (CiteFactor),
- Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF),
- Cosmos Impact Factor (Cosmos),
- Index Copernicus (ICI),
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE),
- National Library of Australia (TROVE),
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS),
- Universal Impact Factor (UIF) ,
- Advanced Science Index (ASI),
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF) ,
- Global Impact & quality Factor (GIF),
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI),
- WorldCat libraries(WorldCat),
- Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR),
- The Turkish Academic Network and Information Centre (ULAKBIM),